It’s Ted Barnhart again. This post is about making a wise decision when choosing a money investment and especially if doing so online.
There are a lot of scams online and it is very important to be careful when giving your money away.
There are several variables you should check to aid you in choosing if you should join a certain program or not:
- The ultimate thing is a suggestion from someone you trust, whether a friend or an internet reviewer like me, ask this guy your questions as he already done that research.
- You want the program to have an office or some sort of physical address and preferably registered company in some state.
- If the program wants your credit card number, run away. A program that uses external payment processors is always better. Why? Cause the payment processor will watch and monitor the program and in the case of a scam the money can be taken from the program and given back to its customers. Search for payment processors like: Alertpay, Paypal, Solidtrustpay and etc.
- The best time to join a program is when it’s growing. So check to see if the program is growing. How?
- Check the traffic stats of the programs’ website, and particularly the unique visitors’ amount per month. This can be done through alexa and quantcast.
- Search the web for reviews of the program from people who used or using it! Check in Google, forums, blogs, scam review sites and etc.
- Read the description of the program and decide for yourself if the program is well built or not.
- Deposit a small amount of money and test the program for a few weeks.
- Check who founded the program, is he a well-known figure in the field? Does he own any other such program? These are good signs of a good program.
- Try to withdraw some cash or search for someone who already done that and ask for a proof.
These are the main things you should check, I hope this article helped you and I thank you for visiting my website, please feel free to contact me with any question you have.
I wish you good luck and hopefully you will earn some money on-line.:]